Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sugar Daddies...





So, quite a few years ago, one of my teachers asked me what I would do after I graduate besides marry old men for their money. I thought it was weird that he would ask me that, after all, I looked perfectly innocent, okay probably not.

Anyway, I am pretty broke right now, and I keep looking for jobs but no one calls me back. But I was trying to think of ways to get money, and hello, who doesn't want a good ol' sugar daddy?! I like to get presents, not gonna lie. So, I was talking to some friends and we got on the subject of sugar daddies. One of my friends told me about a website where you can sign up, kind of like a dating website, but for... sugar daddies, sugar mommas, and sugar babies. It's very sweet.

So, I thought it would be funny to see what kinds of people actually sign up for these things, and I created an account. Then I was looking, and some of the guys were kind of creepy, but, I have to admit, that 68 year old was quite the looker... whoop. Just kidding, by the way.

Sometimes when you don't have good luck with dating in your own age group, you have to expand. But personally, I will stick to guys closer to my age than my dad's. I just think it's a good idea.

Anyway, I tried to cancel my account with SugarDaddyForMe.com and it wouldn't let me! Can you believe it?! And then, tonight I got mail from some sweet Sugar Daddies... Oh fun. One was like, IM me please, and the other guy said that he really liked the way I described myself, of course, I have no idea what in the world I wrote on there, and I can't figure out how to look at my profile... whoops. Sadly I couldn't read their whole messages because I never paid for my account, and I was not about to give them my credit card information just so I could read some wealthy men's messages to cute little me. Tempting, but no. Besides, with my luck, it would be someone like this guy.

I suppose I will have to find another way to get money other than being someone else's Sugar Baby. Oh well. Sorry to dash the hopes of my 9th grade history teacher. He was a great teacher though. I never could figure out why he thought that I would be the one to marry old men for their money.

Don't judge me, this was all a joke. It was funny. Until I started to get hit on.

3 comments:

nomi said...

You know exactly what your mother is thinking...and I'll bet you know exactly what your dad will be saying when he reads this! Are you using internet safety, Ruthie???

Ruthie K said...

Mom, I'm being very safe. It was purely for fun. None of my personal information is on there. No worries. Besides, the guys that were interested were from California

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

RUTHIE-BOO,
You crack me up.
If I weren't already married and poor, I'd be your suga' mama!

Be safe out there.