Friday, October 3, 2008

Aging

I am not old. But when I am old, I certainly have to right to be an old wrinkly and crochety woman. Seriously, I grew up on the East Coast. That automatically gives me the right to be a crotchety old woman whenever I become so inclined. Honestly. I am only 20. No one can predict what kind of old woman I am going to be. However, I do plan on being extremely foxy and have great shoes. But the shoes goes without saying. What if I really wanted to be crotchety? I can be sweet and crotchety while simultaneously baking a five layer cake with homemade frosting, it will of course be delicious. I'm just amazing like that. Besides, being old entitles people to be able to be a little crotchety once in a while. And crotchety people do know how to have fun.
Okay, so I have to confess that just being crotchety, in and of itself, sounds a little fun...

2 comments:

nomi said...

You need to design some shoes for that babe!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

I wanna be just like Maxine (the Halmark lady)when I grow up. She is my hero.