Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stinky Feet


Okay, so I am not a foot hater. I just want to make that clear. But, I do hate what some people do, or don't do, with their feet.

I honestly used to think feet were way cool, at least, I used to draw them all of the time, they were hard to draw and I was determined to become the MASTER at foot drawing. I am not sure if it worked or not, but I was certainly the guru in my highschool art class, at least in my mind. I thought I was A+. Basically.

Anyway. When I was little I came across a few stinky feet. It's expected, little kids don't always have the best personal hygiene. But now, I've lived a few years, and you know, it's something that you would think would be common place for adults to have good personal hygiene. Even when it comes down to feet. I have run into more excruciatingly and painfully smelly feet since I have been in college than I had ever before encountered. Seriously, just because Mommy isn't here, doesn't mean you can't wash your feet. I understand that sometimes the smelliness can't be helped. But the lingering smell can. I know it can.

There are so many products to help those with stink-tastic feet not be offensive to others.
For instance, soap. Take a deoderant soap, plenty of water, and scrub those suckers. You can soak your putrid feet in rubbing alcohol if they are really disgusting. Of course then your feet will smell like rubbing alchohol. But in the case of smelly feet, you take what you can get. Almost anything is better than smelling feet. Gross.
Free remedy. Put orange peels in your shoes. It really works. I have tried it before. I had a friend with very smelly feet, and I secretly put orange peels in her shoes when she was away for an extended period of time. It helps. A lot.
But really, if you are going to insist on not doing anything about your smelly feet that stink through your shoes, do not insist on putting your feet near me. I smell everything. I definitely smell your feet. And shoes. And it makes me want to curl up into a ball and cry.
Maybe it's not that severe, but close. Stinky feet = F-

4 comments:

nomi said...

EWwwww! How did you take that picture? They look so...so...mishapen! And the bottom side. Is this mirror magic?

Brian Kohrman said...

I think those feet belong to a dead person...

HOORAY! RUTHIE HAS A BLOG!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Those feet were gross. I mean, really gross.

I agree with you. Although, because I don't wear socks in the summer (they suffocate your feet!) my feet get pretty yucky (ask Chip)

BUT my one yucky is pit sweat. Seriously.... eweee.... wet underarms. how lovely is that??
pit sweat = F-

jamesKiller said...

Dziwna sprawa z tymi stopami