Monday, October 13, 2008

Portfolio


I have started to really work on my portfolio. And now, I'm quickly realizing that my talent is fading. So. I'm determined to reteach myself how to draw. And paint. Etcetera. (I've always wanted to spell that out but I didn't have the guts to do it until now)
I don't want to do anything but draw or rub my hands around in my paints. I have tried using watercolors with my hands. I don't think it will work.

I've done some drawing and painting recently but I know that if I'm going to actually turn this in, for people to judge whether or not I can get into a competitive program, I am going to have to work my tail off.
Anyway, I think I like art more than some people. Okay that might be a little severe, but, well, definitely true in some cases. Once I get started on something, I just want to be alone in my purple leggings and just... do. I love it. But I don't think it's good for my social life. That's okay. I'm still young. I'll make sure to take breaks. Maybe.

There's no looking back. I'm going to get better. I will love it. I already do. I'm happy with where my life can go. BUT. I have a lot of work to do and I can't take any art classes unless I decide not to apply for Industrial Design.

This is all for shoes. And it will definitely be worth it. I'm sure.

1 comment:

nomi said...

Keep that in mind. You know shoes are always worth it!