Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hair Booger

For the past month and a half, one of the bathroom sinks has been spewing back all of the water that we try to put down it. It was disgusting. The sink would get totally coated in this yellowy brown film and it smelled. No use trying to spit toothpaste down that sink.
Last night, I braved the sink, thought I would just clean it, so it wouldn't make me gag if I dropped something in it. Again. I looked down the drain and saw something in there that looked unusual. I looked in the other sink and it looked clear. So I grabbed a plastic fork from Del Taco that we had been stashing in a drawer and dug it out. What I found was seriously disgusting. Beyond grotesque.

It looked like this. About that long too. But what made it worse was that it was COVERED in a blue-green sludgy slimy skin. Naaaaaaaaaaasty. Of course I had to show my roommate that was home.
But now the sink drains and it doesn't matter where the toothpaste falls, as long as it is actually in the sink.
Moral of the story: Hair is gross when it's stuck in the drain.

2 comments:

jonathan and andrea said...

so...i tried reading this entry the other day, but i was already a bit queasy. holy mackerel, i almost puked. that's disgusting. good work, though. i give you mad props (whatever that means...)

nomi said...

Oh..oh...Gag a maggot.