Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Buillon, Bands, and B-

Buillon - Prank on Roommate #2 was going to be good. So good. I put a cube of chicken buillon in the shower head. She was going to smell like chicken all day. I cut the cube up into a few little pieces because our shower head is weird and you can't really take the whole thing off. So, I stuffed the crumbles into the holes and then put the bigger chunks into the water pressure screw-thing. However, my evil plot didn't work because the water pressure was weird when she tried to take a shower, and of course no one knows how to fix it so the big chunks of buillon fell out. But the crumbles had to have gotten her a little bit, just not as much as I had hoped.

Now my roommates all know of my plots, so I am going to have to take a little break from the pranks, just to save myself. Roommate #1 has been sneaky lately. She tried to plot with me to make sure she would be able to save herself from pranks, but I found out that she made the same deal with Roommate #2. Oh, she should have known. I am too smart for these games. I will rule. Bahahahahaha!
Anyway, I have an idea for prank on Roommate #3. It's too funny. She's such a deep sleeper, I can pull it off. Hehehe.
But I have to be careful, because Roommate #1 has threatened the way I smell. She said that if I did something mean that I wouldn't smell like myself for a long time... Creepy. Besides, I wouldn't ever do anything really mean. Just funny. Duh.
Roommate #1 is still a little miffed by her IcyHot bumbum. Ahahah. I'm so glad it was her that popped that squat!

Bands - I am learning to play the guitar. Mostly because I think it will improve the quality of my life. I'm a rock star. Basically.
Bah! If the shoes don't make me famous, I will be famous in some other way. This can work.

B- - Okay, I have a mattress in my living room. It's great. I think it's the best spot to sit in the room. So, I didn't really have anything to say about the B-. I just wanted to write it.

Oh. I have a job. It's seriously going to make a dent in my social life. a) Because I smell like fried everything and a hot dog (the buns are HUGE) b) I work every freaking Friday night c) I work by myself d) it's in a bowling alley e) I wear a hat.

My job's redeeming quality is that it pays me. Not very well, but it pays actual money and not in bartered things. I'm okay with that.

I will be looking for other jobs, and additional jobs. Maybe this job isn't B-. It is C-. Probably.



No comments: