Thursday, February 12, 2009

Praise the Mustache

I have a deep dark secret. Alright, it isn't really a secret. I have a thing for mustaches. I think that they exude manliness (please don't judge me for saying this). I just like the way those fuzzy buddies look on guys' faces. I just want to reach out and touch them. I don't really know why, I just do. Sometimes that strip of fur across the upper lip just adds... distinction. Maybe. I think so. I like it. It could be due to the fact that I go to BYU and that is the only facial hair action going on around here. Who knows. I don't really care. All I know is that I like mustaches. They make my heart feel all warm and fuzzy.

Side Note: The women's bathroom on the 5th floor of the campus library is creepy. And puke shades of yellow. It made me a little bit afraid for my life.

1 comment:

Rosalina said...

I hate facial hair. I mentioned this to Tory before we started dating and when we did start dating he shaved off his little chinstrap.