Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Give Me the Good Stuff, Bob.

I have no plans. No idea what I am doing after next semester, except for leaving Utah. That's about as far as I have gotten in the planning stage of my life.

There are infinite possibilities that I could theoretically pursue, but realistically, that number is extremely small. Mostly because I have no money. Most likely what will happen is that I will sell my soul and work my tuckus off for about a year, save money, and work on my portfolio. I will be a bum. A bum in my very early twenties. I guess it's safe to say that I'm moving up in the world. I suppose I knew this would happen eventually. But. I wasn't really looking forward to it.

But, on the bright side, if I really save enough money, then I could realistically go anywhere that I want. And what I will be doing is going to school. Somewhere. Somewhere awesome. Somewhere totally sweet. Somewhere I can have a dog! Sweet mother of pearl.

In the mean time, I am totally wigging out because that is basically all I can do. And that is because that is what I should be doing. Mostly because I haven't wigged out enough all semester to get my life in order and now, I am feeling massive amounts of impending doom because I have an awful feeling that a lot of my classes will not transfer to where ever I end up going. But, that could potentially be a very good thing. I just don't like the thought that most of the past three years of my life don't count for much, in the scholarly sense.

Luckily I have obtained massive amounts of Bob Marley music, and am completely zen. It's pretty... wooh. I don't know how else to describe it.

If only I hadn't signed up for a math course. If only.

Jamming.

Ain't no rules, ain't no vow, we can do it anyhow
I and I will see you through,
'Cos every day we pay the price with a little sacrifice
Jamming till the jam is through.

No comments: