Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gerbils...

I don't know what it is. But my apartment smells like gerbils or some skanky smelling rodent. I can't handle the smell. It makes me want to up-chuck.

Seriously though, I know how to get smells out of pretty much everything, but we don't even have animals in our apartment. I've tried cleaning pretty much everything that I can, but it still smells. I don't know what it is. But it's bad. Real bad.

I don't want to curl up in my bed and find some hairy thing poking it's stinky face out at me. No sir.


And now there is no hot water in my apartment?

3 comments:

Gabe said...

I'm sorry about the gerbil smell. I didn't think it smelled like gerbils when I got food coloring from you! And now we have hot water again! :)

Rosalina said...

Maybe it's the dead mice babies that I left there when I was at your apartment. I'm surprised it's taken this long for it to start smelling.

Ruthie K said...

Eww... I feel icky.