Monday, December 8, 2008

Bob and Raisins

If it weren't for Bob Marley (I know I just blogged about Bob, but he really is great) and my raisins, I would have zero sanity. It's not that I was about to lose my mind or anything, it just happens that life has become stressful, in more than a few ways. And tonight, I was just sitting in my room feeling not overwhelmed, but whelmed in the least, and I saw my raisins and put a little Bob Marley on the old iTunes. These two gems have brought me back to my happy place, where I am completely zen, I sit back and let the good times roll. Even if they aren't going to roll anytime soon, they're rolling in my head, with Bob, and Raisins. Bob provides the sweet sweet... jams... tunes... blech, everything... and raisins. Raisins are squishy and wrinkly, they used to be grapes, who wouldn't like them?

So. Thank you Bob, for your music.

And thank you Raisins, for your squishiness.
Oh. And good hair days. Good hair days always are better than bad hair days. Here's a picture, it was a good hair day. And thank you genetics and shampoo. My hair is grateful, as am I.

Update: I have hot water again. And for now, at least my bedroom doesn't smell like gerbils...

4 comments:

jonathan and andrea said...

that really is a good hair day. i don't get hair days like that...at best, i think "my hair isn't bad today".

congrats on the gerbil-free smell.

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

I like good hair days. They rarely come anymore....

and What's wrong with Gerbils? They are cute and adorable and their little noses wiggle. so cute!

P.s. I don't like raisins.

Ruthie K said...

Okay, so the only thing I don't like about gerbils is there smell. If someone had a gerbil, I'd be more understanding of the gerbil smell. But, since there is no gerbil or rodent that I've seen, it's just plain weird. And smelly.
Por quoi? Why don't you like raisins? I used to hate them, but not anymore.

Gabe said...

Your hair DOES look AMAZING!!!! (as usual)