Monday, March 9, 2009

Technology Techschmology

For the second time in 6 months, my hard drive is corrupted. Ah poo. How rude. Technology has never been my friend. I don't understand! It likes everyone else in my family. I suppose it's because... I don't know why it would be because. I have no because for this. None.
As far as I know there aren't any viruses on my laptop, but maybe I'm just lucky and they all went to my poor unprotected external schmexternal hard drive. Lucky me.

Actually that is pretty lucky. At least I don't have to cry over everything that I have ever had electronically being lost for forever and a half never to be recovered unless repurchased. Hallelujah.

I've tried to be friends with Technology. Maybe one day I won't be so brutally rejected and I will have a sunshiny friendship...

One can only hope. I do love a good sundress.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Technology is like a 13 year old teenage girl (or so I am learning). One minute, they are you BESTEST best friend and do everything they can with/for you, and then the next (for no good reason at all) they aren't talking to (or even looking at) you and spread the word that you are a plague.

No one knows why...it just IS.

Technology is GREAT when it works...and the WORST when it's not. Kind of scary how incredibly reliable we are on it if you think about it!

Good luck!!

Hope to see you soon!!!