Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sunshine and Tan-Lines!

I officially have a tan line. And it's only the first week of March! Hallelujah-to-ya! I took a nap outside earlier in the week and my arms certainly benefited from the sun.

But on the poopoo side, it's supposed to snow sometime this week. How can it go to 60-something to SNOW? Who knows. I don't really care yet, I'm enjoying the discovery of my tan lines!

Staying on the sunny side of life... life is good right now. I'm not feeling terribly stressed. I am not entirely sure why things feel so good, but I'm really enjoying the feeling. And I'm really hoping that it lasts.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I am coming back to BYU in the Fall, instead of trying to work to go gallivanting across the world to go to school in Italy next year. That will just have to wait until after I graduate with my BFA. So I'll go for the master's program and save about.... $60,000. Sounds good to me. Especially since I don't have anywhere near that much money. Plus, I don't hate Provo nearly as much right now.
All I need now is a dog.

Side note: I was talking to some folks in my German class today and I commented that I couldn't spell in English anymore. Then one of the girls said something like she agreed and it went on and she told us that she thought that we should just get rid of the letter "c" in English. We don't need it. I, for some reason, felt very attached to the letter "c" and felt the need to defend its place in our 26 letter alphabet. So I said something like, "Well, what about kitty?" They all just looked at me funny and then one girl said, "Valiant effort." Valiant effort indeed. Go me.

3 comments:

jonathan and andrea said...

i'm glad you're more content in provo now. and you should get a dog. ruthie+sunshine+dog=recipe for success.

Melanie said...

You're so funny! You do need a dog. They're the greatest. We have 2...not that I'm bragging or anything...are you allowed to have one there?

Didn't know of your plans to travel, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Probably a good idea to put it off until you're masters is complete...60K is a lot of mulah!

Hope to see you soon!!!!!

Mel

Rosalina said...

You never fail to make me laugh.