Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So, So, I Lied...

In my sincerest of voices, I apologize. To you. And you.
I have come to the realization that, as excruciatingly fun it would be, it is futile for me to stay in little Provo for spring and summer. I wanted to stay, but I just can't. Sad.

My baby heart is not that happy. But, I won't lie again, I am kind of happy.
I miss my family, minus Brian, because he lives 2 blocks away. (I like that.)
The east coast is FAR superior. If you go, you will understand.
There is no conceivable way that I would be able to pay to live here all summer, take classes, eat, and still be able to afford to be here in the Fall. I'd like to graduate. Not gonna lie.

It's always good to get away from wherever you happen to be stuck. Mostly because when you end up going back to where you were stuck, you don't feel so stuck anymore. And I feel a little bit stuck right now.
But, in a desperate attempt to stay in contact with people that suck at keeping in touch with their nearest and dearest as I do, I am going to reactivate my Facebook. But ONLY for the summer. Got it? Good.
Plus, I have a phone, and I definitely know how to use it. Hopefully, my friends, so do y'all.
Maybe I can convince my parents that it is alright if they move, and I can bring home a puppy for them to love while I am home, and then they won't miss me so much when I'm gone. Because, let's face it, puppies are pretty dang awesome. So are old dogs. Canines. They're great!
And so, I will be able to watch fireworks from the Pagoda on the 4th of July. And my daddy will let me drive. Hazzah!

2 comments:

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

GREAT! We are excited you'll be back on our side of the country :)

Gabe said...

You're absolutely right: the East Coast IS FAR SUPERIOR! I <3 you!