Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just What I Needed

Late last night someone left flowers for me outside of my door. I don't know who it was. But it was just what I needed. Pretty much, this has been a pretty miserable weekend. I guess that happens. But saying that doesn't make it feel any better.
Anyway. There was a note with the flowers.
It said:

Ruthie, I saw these flowers and they reminded me of you! You are amazing! HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND!
<3/ someone who thinks you are awesome!

To whomever left me those flowers, thank you. I think you're pretty amazing, too.

And thank you to all of my other friends and family members that still like me, even when I am no fun.

2 comments:

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Ohh how sweet is that!?!
You ARE amazing!

I think OSU sounds perfect for you.... and who knows... maybe I'd leave you lots of flowers :)
(if that's all it takes for you to move here!)

Ruthie K said...

You might just hook me with promises of flowers!

You sure do turn a girl's head.