Saturday, March 26, 2011

Portraits

I took a few pictures this weekend. Okay, tons of pictures. Unfortunately I didn't understand how to really use my camera until my darling brother Brian showed me how, in the middle of my taking pictures of both he and his lovely wife Sarah. Thank you guys! And thank you Brian for showing me how to use my camera! Luckily, I got some good shots the night before and some really fun ones of Brian and Sarah! It helps that they're so cute!

I have to turn one, or two, in for my portrait assignment on Tuesday. Let me know which ones you like the most! :)

I welcome your opinion on which ones are grade-worthy.

For clarification, you can choose from any of the following portraits. I could only post 4 or 5 pictures at a time, so they are spread across 3 posts:

No comments: