Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pants

It is official. I ran out of clean pants. I resisted the temptation to wear my pajamas to class yesterday, which, in hindsight may have been the better choice. I also resisted the temptation to wear my harem pants to class, or outside at all, as a result of my being repeatedly told by some lovelies that they do not make my hind end look all that great. So, they stayed in my drawer waiting for... TODAY! I will wear them until after all of my laundry is washed and dried. I may even wear them outside, as I have lots to do, some of which involves going outside and walking my cat. (jealousy ensues) :)

My clean wardrobe now consists of piles of cardigans and pajama pants that may look more like pantaloons.
Thankfully, the weather is getting warmer around here and I can once again start wearing skirts and dresses without whimpering continuously about how cold I am and how unpleasant being cold is. (I don't like winter, fyi)

Time to do some laundry.

No comments: