Monday, September 27, 2010

The Sarge

"Listen up! Your Sergeant is going to hold your hand and kick you in the rear every day to get you in shape. We call it tough love. Our program will jump-start your day and tone your butt, you’ll have a blast, and you’ll learn to take care of your body. After a few weeks with us, you’ll walk taller and see your gut shrinking in the mirror. We’ll see you soon or more of you later."

This was the blurb my overindulged eyes landed on tonight as I explored what I had just been talked into by my sweet sister.


I cannot believe that I just signed up for this. One full month of butt kicking, sweat-inducing, hardcore workouts. 5 days a week. I am slightly intimidated, but really excited! I may die a little the first week, but I know it will be great. My hind end will be a high end again!

1 comment:

Andi said...

Good luck!!!

Dan and I have been doing P90X dvds 6 days a week for the past month and a half. It's super tough. Hardcore weight and cardio training...I don't even know how I keep going.