Thursday, September 16, 2010

In Other News

Since both of my most recent posts have been about food, how much I love food, how I love to make food, how I love to eat food, how I love to make others eat food (subsequently getting plump), and how I wish I could eat more food, I thought I would tell you something that is not food related.


Molly and I are running! I am pretty slow. But I am getting faster and I don't feel like I am going to die anymore! It's great! And, we have a goal!

And our goal is....






The Disney Princess Half Marathon! In February! In Disneyworld!

Yes, it is a lofty goal for me. But I am going to do it. And hot dang, I am going to look great doing it. 13.1 miles, here I come! (If you want to run with us, we would love to have you! There's also a Royal Family 5k... hint hint...)

2 comments:

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

How did Disney get our family picture?

nomi said...

I think I'd be more like Ursula on the track. But I'm working out with WiiFit! I don't know that it will prepare me for the 1/2 K or Royal Family run by February. Can I PLEASE come along anyway???