Sunday, November 9, 2008

Good Fortune and Mediocre Fortune Cookies

And so, my fortune has turned. Yes, it is still plummeting in terms of academia, but in other ways, Karma is smiling upon me. Finally.
  • I quit my job, no more nasty burns.
  • I will never smell like french fries or hot dogs again, unless I am currently eating said foods. (I don't really plan on french fries coming into my life anytime soon)
  • Everything has been making me laugh, eventually.
  • I saw two dogs on Friday afternoon.
  • I'm starting to really organize my apartment.
  • I'm watching Runaway Bride at 1:42 am. Voll süß! (Totally sweet)
  • I can say "totally sweet" in German.
  • I got paid, just in time.
  • I ate Chinese food.
Speaking of which, my fortune cookie was dumb. (I hope Karma doesn't bite me in the patootie for saying that...) It said - You are always welcome in any gathering.

Okay then... that's nice I guess.

Let the good Karma keep on coming. I'm liking it.

2 comments:

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

So you quit your job huh? French Fry perfume wasn't your fav?? Ohh well. :o)
and you ARE always welcome at any gathering that I am in! because you are Voll Suss!

Rosalina said...

Glad you're not doing a job you dislike. And that things are making you laugh. I have a laugh for you. Today my 3-year-old neice told me that I have a big tummy and asked how many babies I have in my tummy.