Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Break

For over 2000 miles, my car ran perfectly. Not a hiccup. As soon as Breezi and I reach her house, and go out to eat, my car dies. It gave out in the parking lot of Max and Erma's. They make delicious burgers, just in case you were wondering.

AAA came and tried to get it started. The battery is fine. Either the starter or the neutral... something in the transmission is dead and or dying. The guy that came to tow my car was amazingly nice. AND he got it to start and showed me a sweet trick of how to get my car to start again if it acts up. The trick is great, but, I am going to go get this stinker of a car looked at and fixed tomorrow morning. I thought I would be home by now. Oh well. Luckily, I got stranded with wonderful people! Just look at these sweet nieces and nephews of mine!



Now I need to get pictures of my sweet brother and sister-in-law before I leave!

No comments: