Thursday, April 1, 2010

This Is Not an April Fools Post

I was stumbling around the internet looking for something to soothe my soul (still happy by the way), when I stumbled into urbandecay.com. It's my favorite brand of makeup, although, it's usually a little too expensive, hence the reason why i only buy it once a year (if that) and ogle it the rest of the time. Luckily the eyeshadow lasts forever, so I don't feel the need to buy it more than that. Anyway, as I was perusing, I found a dandy of a product! It's called All Nighter. Can you guess what it is?
It's a makeup setting spray! Fun, huh! You spray it on and your makeup stays put through humidity, sweat, hot-tubbing, etc.
If you're looking for something to get me, just because you love me, the All Nighter spray is a good option to consider... Or you could get it for yourself and make me jealous. That's cool too...

No comments: