Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shampoo

I recently stocked up on shampoo since I didn't want to run out and run around with a grease ball for a head. The Aveeno brand shampoo was on sale for way cheaper than the Dove that I normally use. So, I thought I would take a chance. That's always pretty risky for me (even powder smells smell disgusting on me, trust me, you don't want to put that to the test). But, my wallet told me to just give it a try, after all, it's Aveeno, it can't be that bad, right?
WRONG!!!
I have been using this new shampoo for about 2 weeks now, and I smell like a man. A MAN. A very good smelling man, but a man none the less. I am not okay with that. 
Bad Shampoo
Good Shampoo

1 comment:

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

I've never tried Aveeno- Good to know you'll smell like a man.

I have however, tried Dove- and it doesn't work well on my hair. Sad days.


You Tube some Old Spice commercials- You'll enjoy smelling like a man.